Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Bookmark Toolbar Concept for Firefox

I really like my bookmarks toolbar. It just seems so much easier to me than keeping the list open on the left to navigate through my bookmarks. Even though I have a 24" iMac display, I still have so many bookmarks that they string across the entire screen and even still require a drop down menu on the far right. So I decided to get rid of all the text and just rely on the icons. I highly recommend it. With some themes the icons will not display, so just make sure you're operating in a theme that includes the icons in the bookmarks toolbar. Check it out:





Yay tips!

2 comments:

  1. this sounds very convincing...although i'm worried that because i click around so quickly, my precision has been lost. i bet i'd click the wrong icon by accident because there's less room for errors without the words. let me know how it works out for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will do. i promise you'd get used to it!

    ReplyDelete