Tuesday, May 1, 2012

whatismartin Has Moved!

In trying to avoid the ever expanding reach of Google (that's not really the main reason, but it is funnier to pretend I am creeped out by Google), I am moving my blog over to Wordpress.  For a billion reasons.  But it's not to avoid you.

As excited as I was to start using the new Gmail-ified interface that Google just released for Blogger, I think it was just time to change it up.  Wordpress has a few more bells and whistles... and we all know how relevant bells and whistles are to the people of the 2000's.

(Seriously, why do we still use that phrase? We are never really referring to a shiny new passenger train; and I'm not a journalist from the 1880's who is excited about finally being able to make it from Denver to St. Louis in 2 days.)

Anyways, it's been real everyone.  I just feel like I need to say something in honor of the posts that will lay to rest on this page.

Check out the new/same blog at: http://whatismartin.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the whole information.I agree with all the points mentioned here and noticed all your important points. I think it will help many people.I was little bit aware about it but your post gave me clear idea. Designer lehenga

    ReplyDelete